Saturday, June 14, 2008

two months of recovered life

So Lufthansa lost my bag somewhere between Hyderabad and Colorado and just can't seem to find it.  Besides some certain journals and notes that I'm pretty bummed about not having, my adapter cords for my camera and my camera charger were MIA for two months.  Now that they finally decided to compensate me, I splurged and replaced my cords and charger so I can finally get pictures off my camera. Yay!  

So here are some pictures of the last couple of months of my life!



Colorado hiking with Ashley!



And then my train adventure from Colorado to Nebraska.  Who knew that America still had such cool train stations??



Finally in Nebraska with Amy and Megan!  





And then camping in the Smokies!



Then life back in Ohio.  


The girls all dressed up!




Me and Hannah!




Me and Lile!


No comments: